2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelvidere Crescent, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- GCH and DG
- Feature Conservatory
- EER E
Impressive and well appointed semi detached villa situated in much sought after residential district of Bishopbriggs and extremely convenient for all local amenities.
Enhanced by feature conservatory and set in established level gardens this extremely popular semi detached villa with good size driveway to side, is expected to attract attention from buyers seeking a family home located in excellent school catchment area.
Accommodation comprises, reception hall, lounge on open plan with dining room, fitted kitchen, spacious conservatory, two double bedrooms and fully tiled shower room . The subjects naturally benefit from gas central heating and double glazing
Bishopbriggs remains in high demand from prospective buyers seeking quality housing with excellent commuting to city centre by rail and bus together with close motorway access to network links. There is a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, banks and choice of both primary and secondary schools nearby.
Lounge/dining 21' 8" x 10' 9" ( 6.60m x 3.28m )
Conservatory 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.