3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane, Fair Oak, Eastleigh
Sold STC £240,000
- Semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Garage & driveway
Located in Fair Oak with access to bus route, local shops and schools. This three bedroom family home offers a driveway for ample off road parking to the side of the front lawn, as well as a garage to the rear, an easy to maintain rear garden with door to rear of garage. An internal viewing advised
Located in Fair Oak with access to bus route, local shops and schools. This three bedroom family home offers a driveway for ample off road parking to the side of the front lawn, as well as a garage to the rear, an easy to maintain rear garden with door to rear of garage. With a separate lounge and kitchen/dining room. An internal viewing of this home is strongly advised.
A upvc and obscure glazed door with obscure double glazed side panels to the entrance hall, stairs to the first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to rooms
Lounge 14' 7" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.45m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window front elevation, radiator, feature wood surround fireplace with inset gas flame effect fire
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.23m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation in the kitchen, double glazed window to rear elevation in the dining area, fitted with range of wall and base units, roll edge work surface over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, four ring gas hob, eye level oven, full length storage cupboard, space for table and chairs, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard housing water tank, access to loft space, doors to rooms
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 7' 6" to wardrobe doors ( 3.99m x 2.29m to wardrobe doors )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes to one wall
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 3" to wardrobe doors ( 3.02m x 2.51m to wardrobe doors )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, range of mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 6' 4" min ( 2.11m x 1.93m min )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, cupboard over stairwell housing boiler
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, low level W.C, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, shower bath with built in shower over, complimentary tiling, radiator
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with driveway alongside, side gate to rear
The rear garden has paved patio area, decked area with balustrading, fence enclosed, door to garage.
Garage 16' x 8' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.72m )
Up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55734382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.