6 bedroom detached house for saleHoly Island, The Sycamores and The Bungalow
Withdrawn from Market £799,950
- Highly sought after location
- Two beautifully presented properties
- Detached house with 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Detached bungalow with 3 bedrooms (all with en-suite)
- The Bungalow is currently trading as a successful Bed & Breakfast
- Shared parking
- Stunning views
- Viewing highly recommended
Two beautifully presented properties incorporating The Sycamores as a family home and The Bungalow as an extremely successful bed and breakfast set on the highly south after Holy Island.
The Sycamores is a detached house providing attractive family accommodation with views it toward Lindisfarne Castle. The accommodation is over two floors and consists of entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, sitting room with French doors opening out on to the decking with views across towards The Castle. Kitchen/dining room and study or bedroom three. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, there is a separate double bedroom and family bathroom. Double glazing and oil fired central heating is included. Externally there is an attractive rear lawned garden with patio.
The Bungalow has a conservatory entrance, guest dining room and three en-suite bedrooms, kitchen, laundry room and bathroom. The property has a rear lawned garden with views out towards the sea. Double glazing and oil fired central heating is also included.
Holy Island is a historic and picturesque island with a charming village with pubs and shops and schooling up to the age of 12. The island is accessed via a causeway with safe crossing times dependant on the tide. Tide tables are available online. Holy Island road runs off the A1 and provides excellent access to the local and national road network. The closest town is Berwick Upon Tweed which has a range of services and local retailers. The town has a mainline station offering regular services to Edinburgh and Newcastle as well as London.
The Sycamores - Energy Performance Certificate - C
The Bungalow - Energy Performance Certificate - F
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1942588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.