3 bedroom detached house for saleSycamore Close, Croft, Skegness
Sold STC £160,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN - Pleasant Rear Rural Aspect.
- Spacious & Versatile well presented Detached Home
- Lounge/Diner + Separate Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bathroom + 1st Floor WC, 3 Bedrooms
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens.
NO UPWARD CHAIN, enjoying a pleasant semi rural position with rear aspect to match. Spacious & Versatile well presented Detached Home, on 2 levels, ground Floor Bathroom & Bedroom + 1st Floor WC, with 2 further Bedrooms, Lounge/Diner + Conservatory, Driveway, Garage & Gardens.
Immaculately Presented Family Home offering spacious accommodation set to 2 levels, which comprises briefly of a Lounge/Diner with a focal multi fuel burner & having a Conservatory off in which full enjoyment can be gained of the rural rear aspect & views beyond, a 16' Fitted Kitchen, ground floor Bathroom & 3rd Bedroom. To the 1st floor are 2 further Bedrooms and WC facilities. Externally the property benefits from Driveway Parking for numerous vehicles & a Detached Garage, with Gardens set to the front & rear elevations, which are delightfully laid out and beautifully presented, with ease of maintenance in mind. For further information or a viewing contact William H Brown Today on 01754 768311.
Access is via a Double glazed front entrance door and window, textured ceiling, stairs to the 1st floor, feature flooring, electric storage heater, useful under stairs cupboard and doors to;
Lounge/dining Room 19' 4" x 11' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.56m )
With a double glazed window to the front and rear elevations, creating a dual aspect allowing for a good amount of natural light, the focal feature of this room being a brick built feature fireplace incorporating a multi-fuel burner. along with there being an electric night storage heater, feature flooring, TV & Telephone points, textured ceiling, a door to the Kitchen and double glazed 'French' doors to;
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Being of brick and Upvc construction with double glazed windows and vaulted ceiling over, tiled flooring for ease of maintenance, ceiling light with a multi speed fan and double glazed doors providing external access.
Kitchen 16' x 5' 1" min. extending to 6' 5" max ( 4.88m x 1.55m min. extending to 1.96m max )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary roll top edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, various integrated appliances, including a dish washer, fridge, washing machine and freezer, all with matching door fronts, space and provision for an electric cooker, with an extractor hood over, electric night storage heater, tiled floor, ceiling spotlights, door to Lounge/Diner and a further double glazed entrance door allows access to the rear garden and 2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation, allowing pleasant views of the rear rural aspect beyond the garden.
Re-fitted with a 3 piece white suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower/mixer taps over with a fitted shower screen, tiled splash backs, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC, electric night storage heater, tiled flooring, extractor fan and ceiling light point and a double glazed opaque window to the the side elevation.
Bedroom 3/ Ground Floor Recep. 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
With 2 double glazed window to the front elevation, feature flooring, electric night storage heater, electric fuse box, ceiling light point and a built in airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank.
Having access to useful storage space in the eaves and doors to;
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 4" max. to wall narrowing to 8' 4" min. to robe ( 3.61m x 3.15m max. to wall narrowing to 2.54m min. to robe )
Having a range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising of a double wardrobe to either side of the bed space with hanging rails and shelving, further storage cupboards over the bed space, creating a bed recess, electric night storage heater, textured ceiling, ceiling light point with dimmer switch and a double glazed window to the side elevation, allowing for views of the adjacent rural aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, allowing views of the adjacent rural aspect, access to the eaves, access to the roof space, fitted with fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, TV point, electric night storage heater and a ceiling light point with dimmer switch.
Fitted with a 2 piece suite comprising of a close coupled low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled splash backs and feature flooring.
The property is approached over a gravel driveway providing parking and access to the garage. The attractive and carefully designed front gardens have been set with low maintenance in mind, being laid mainly to gravel with additional block paving and additional paving being set with various established plants and shrubs, an ideal area for pot plants and garden furniture. To the rear of the property is a further low maintenance garden area, with a block paved seating area, from which to enjoy the spectacular views of the countryside extending beyond the hedge, an adjacent lawned area, further gravelled garden area and an outside tap.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.72m )
Built of brick and concrete block construction, with concrete floor, up and over vehicle door and an additional personal access door. The garage has the benefit of light and power connected and useful shelving.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55738990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.