2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Lane, Pulford, Chester
Sold STC £175,000
- Guide price £175,000 - £190,000
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Gardens and off road parking
Guide price £175,000 - £190,000. CASH BUYERS ONLY. Ideally situated to a semi-rural setting is this single skinned two bedroom detached bungalow with partially converted loft, large lawned garden to rear and garden to front with off road parking. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Guide price £175,000 - £190,000. CASH BUYERS ONLY. Ideally situated to a semi-rural setting is this single skinned two bedroom detached bungalow with partially converted loft and large lawned garden to rear. The property offers scope for further refurbishment or redevelopment to provide a delightful family home with attractive aspect to front over nearby farmland. The property briefly comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, side porch, bedroom one, bedroom two, shower room, loft, front garden and rear garden. Internal inspection highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door opens to porch 3'9 x 2'11 with glazed door with lead effect and stained panels opening to entrance hall.
L-Shaped. Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail Loft access. Radiator. Panelled doors to lounge, bedrooms and shower room.
Lounge 22' 6" + bay x 12' ( 6.86m + bay x 3.66m )
Chimney breast with brick faced fireplace with timber mantel and raised marble hearth wit raised TV plinth to side. Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Four wall lights. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed window to side elevation. Double glazed lead effect bay window to front elevation. Part glazed door to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.39m x 2.11m )
Coved ceiling. Two wall lights. Radiator. Doorway to kitchen. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
of Aluminum framed construction with polycarbonate roof panels. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Double glazed patio door to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 3" + recess ( 3.15m x 2.82m + recess )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink an drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks to part. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Further built in storage cupboard to recess. Panelled door to side porch.
Side Porch 5' 4" x 4' 3" ( 1.63m x 1.30m )
Double glazed windows to shower room. Part glazed door to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 4" + bay x 11' 11" ( 3.45m + bay x 3.63m )
Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Two wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Double glazed lead effect window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Wall mounted gas fired combi boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle wit modern electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls. Towel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to side porch.
Loft 18' 9" + recess x 11' 1" ( 5.71m + recess x 3.38m )
Having been partially converted by the previous owner. Vaulted ceiling with exposed prlins. Eaves storage areas. Two double glazed velux windows to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
The property is approached via twin wrought iron gates which open onto a gravelled drive for two vehicles with further gravelled area to side offering additional parking. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature hedging to boundaries and aspect over farmland to front. A paved and gravelled path extends along the left elevation with gate opening to rear garden.
The property benefits from a very large rear garden being a particular feature of the property. There is a low maintenance paved and gravelled patio area with LPG storage tank with large lawned area beyond with deep gravelled border to side. Mature apple tree, timber shed and further timber outbuildings (in need of repair). Fencing and mature hedging to boundaries and wooded aspect to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55739005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.