4 bedroom detached house for saleFerndale, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Detached property
LOOK NO FURTHER…..located on the popular Ferndale estate offering AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING and enclosed rear garden. Also benefits from separate dining area, utility room and FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Viewing essential.
Wood and glazed entrance door. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
4.28m x 3.08m (14'5" excluding box window x 10'11") UPVC Double glazed box window to front. Radiator. Television point. Opening through to;
3.05m x 2.77m (10'3" x 9'11") UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Radiator.
3.07m x 3.05m (10'8" x 10'2") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for cooker and dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
3.05m x 1.53m (10'3" x 5'2") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Wood and glazed door to side. Fitted worktop with space for washing machine and tumble dryer under. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted boiler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft access. Smoke alarm. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
BEDROOM 1: 3.98m x 3.08m (13'6" to fitted wardrobes x 10'11") UPVC Double glazed box window to front. Radiator. Fitted with a range of wardrobes.
1.83m x 2.13m (6'3" x 7'1" including shower) UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
3.65m x 3.35m (12' x 11'2") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe.
3.96m x 2.45m (13'2" x 8'4") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
2.76m x 2.47m (9'6" max x 8'11") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
2.13m x 1.54m (7'2" x 5'6") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Laid to tarmac providing ample off road parking. Gravel and shrub borders.
Up and over door. Personal door to side. Power and light.
Enclosed by fencing. Side access gate. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Outside light. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55739062.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.