2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProspect Road, Rawcliffe Bridge, Goole
Offers Over £125,000
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Multiple Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Brick Built Outbuilding With Power & Light
Ideal FIRST TIME BUYER home with great investment opportunity. Providing READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation, benefiting from 2 double bedrooms, conservatory, front & rear gardens and detached garage. Sure to be a popular addition to the market early viewing is essential!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this ideal first time buyer home, situated in the excellent village location of Rawcliffe Bridge, with local amenities including a Post Office, Public House, Primary School, Petrol Station and Village Shop. The village is ideally placed for commuters with access to the M62, M18 and M1. Internally the property briefly comprises off entrance hall, open plan lounge-diner, conservatory, kitchen, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally benefits from multiple off street parking and a private rear garden. To avoid disappointment early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect and benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard and door leading into:
Open Plan Lounge-Diner 19' 4" x 9' 5" ( 5.89m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, granite hearth and wood surround, two central heating radiators, television point, telephone point and patio doors leading into:
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.97m )
UPVC constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, tiled flooring, wall lighting, television point and French doors leading onto the raised decking area.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 2.24m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integrated fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 9" max x 14' 2" max ( 2.67m max x 4.32m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, television point and a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.15m max x 3.25m max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with white three piece suite comprising of; bath with power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is enclosed by brick wall surround with a timber access gate and provides off-street parking for multiple vehicles. It also benefits from a carport which leads onto the garage.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area, brick built outbuilding with power and light, greenhouse and well enclosed by timber fencing.
Detached garage with double doors, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55740196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.