4 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Drive, Belper
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- AMPLE/PARKING DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- STUNNING VIEWS
This spacious FOUR bedroom detached home located in a sought after residential area of Belper. The property boasts stunning views over the historic North Mill and Belper Town. This property is being sold with no upward chain. Book a viewing today!
This spacious FOUR bedroom home is located in a much sought after residential area of Belper. Also offering beautiful views over the historic North Mill and Belper town, this fine family home provides ample living space with generous rooms, four bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room and a large double garage with ample private parking.
The accommodation is approached via a UPVC double glazed door into Conservatory 15' 6" x 8' 3"( 4.72m x 2.51m ). The conservatory is of UPVC double glazed construction with windows and a polycarbonate roof, with a carpeted floor, leading into the hallway
The hallway has two radiators, Velux skylight window, providing access to:
Fitted with a shower cubicle and electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and a UPVC double glazed window to side.
Dining Kitchen 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
The kitchen comprises of a range of base and eye level units and integrated wine rack, having rolled work top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, and a stainless steel one and half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. In addition there a range cooker with an extractor hood over, integrated fridge, with ample space for table and chairs. The kitchen also comprises a radiator and inset spot lights, with a double glazed window and door providing access to the side elevation of the property and patio area.
Utility Room 12' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.68m x 1.93m )
The utility is a generous size, having vinyl flooring and units with rolled edge top work surface over, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks. Plumbing is provided for a washing machine and dishwasher and there is further ample space for various modern appliances.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.84m )
A doorway from the hall leads to the generous sized dining room, having a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, with double hard wood doors leading to:
Living Room 17' 7" x 16' 6" ( 5.36m x 5.03m )
The living room has a UPVC double glazed bay window with window seat to the front elevation, offering spectacular views across the Belper and world heritage site. The lounge comprises a marble fire surround and hearth with an inset living flame gas fire, three radiators, wall lights, TV point, and has two UPVC double glazed windows to both sides.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 14' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.32m )
This Generous proportioned Master bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the front, offering delightful views, radiator, and wall lights.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 13' ( 4.65m x 3.96m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, range of fitted wardrobes and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, and telephone point.
Bedrooms two, three and four overlook the garden area.
Comprising of a white three piece suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, panel bath with electric over shower, tiled splash backs, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side and an extractor fan. Adjacent to the bathroom is a spacious airing cupboard.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 15' 9" ( 5.41m x 4.80m )
An electric remote controlled up and over door provides access to a large garage area, complete with work bench, lighting, power, and water tap. An additional water tap is located on the patio area outside the kitchen door.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing ample off road parking and access to the double garage and side pathway. To the rear of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with well established shrubs, flowering plants, patio seating area. A generous additional storage area, having power, lighting and vinyl flooring houses the boiler and meters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55740226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.