6 bedroom detached house for saleJack Straws Lane,Oxford,OX3
Guide Price £1,750,000
- Detached 6 Bedroom Home
- Sitting Room, Drawing Room, Family Room, Study
- Conservatory Leading to Westerly Rear Garden
- Recently Extended & Modernised Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2 x Shower Room, En Suite to Master & G. Floor WC
- Attached Double Garage with Ample Storage Over
- Quiet No-Through Road Next to Nature Reserve
- Siginificantly Improved by Current Owner
- Circa 3,800 Sq FT & A Host of Art-Deco Features
- Vacant Posession Negotiable
Ideally situated for the JR Hospital and the city centre on a no-through road, a substantial family home, packed with character & with fabulous garden
A substantial family home situated on a private road off Jack Straws Lane. An enviable plot and superb levels of privacy add to the wealth of sought after characteristics this property and plot can offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2109738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Headington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.