3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Parade, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £55,000
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden & Parking
PUBLIC NOTICE. Address: 3 North Parade, Scunthorpe, DN16 2PQ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £54,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: D.
Excellent Opportunity for INVESTORS or FIRS TIME BUYERS! This three bedroom end-terraced house is positioned in the POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Ashby and within close proximity to amenities, motorway links and local schools. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Externally offering a rear garden and PARKING. EPC rating D.
Lounge 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 12' 1" Max x 12' ( 3.68m Max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, coving, ceiling fan.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.51m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, door to rear garden, glass panelled door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Full tiling, radiator, built in cupboard, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, dado rail.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.40m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door, accessible through bedroom two.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55741303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.