3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBekynton Avenue, Wells
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Located in a popular residential area this three bedroom home is not one to be missed! Boasting a good sized garden, garage, two reception rooms, two double bedrooms & views towards Tor Woods and Wells Cathedral. No onward chain! Internal viewing highly recommended!
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door, understairs cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing
Living Room 11' 1" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.38m Max x 3.58m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, a gas fire place with mantle and surround, radiator and archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 10' ( 2.51m x 3.05m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window looking out to the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 1 bowl sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks and a free standing cooker/hob, space for a fridge/freezer.
A side aspect double glazed window with far reaching views of Wells Cathedral, Tor Woods and St Cuthberts Church. airing cupboard with boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 11' 4" ( 3.66m max x 3.45m )
Rear aspect room with double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 3" Max x 9' 8" ( 2.21m Max x 2.95m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" including bulkhead x 9' 11" ( 2.21m including bulkhead x 3.02m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window and radiator.
A rear aspect room with double glazed window. Suite compromising bath with shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and radiator.
The front garden has been predominately finished with stones, with a gated access and a pathway leading to entrance porch. There is also a pedestrian gate to the side of the property giving access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden that is bordered by fencing with plant and tree borders. To the immediate rear of the property there is a delightful patio area with raised flower beds, two hardstanding areas for sheds, views towards Wells Cathedral.
There is also a garage located in a separate block.
Please note this property is of a steel construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55741321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.