Plot for saleStanley Lane, Eastham, Wirral, CH62 0AR
- Development Opportunity
- Original Grade II Listed Building
- Four Units for Conversion
- Two further New Build Plots
- Excellent Allocated Infrastructure
We are pleased to showcase this undeniable development opportunity comprising a conversion into four units and two building plots of the former Grade II listed St. Mary's Primary School. Detailed planning permission has been granted by Wirral Borough Council (Decision No. APP/15/00634). The property is either being offered for outright purchase or our clients would consider applications from those parties prepared to cooperate sympathetically to the local environment, on a joint venture basis. For further information or you require a copy of the plans, please contact our Heswall office on 0151 342 2444.
Estate Agency Act 1979 The vendors of this property are connected persons within the meaning of the above legislation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55742582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HERSP99252515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.