4 bedroom detached house for saleIceni Drive, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Suoerbly presented throughout
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Conservatory onto the fully enclosed garden
- Master en-suite and super modern shower room
- Driveway and integral garage
A stunning, well presented four bedroom detached house in an exclusive cul-de-sac with driveway, garage, two reception rooms, master en-suite and fully enclosed rear garden. Be quick!
The Heathlands is a well established development on the edge of Swaffham popular with families and downsizers alike owing to it's close proximity to Swaffham and excellent links to the rest of Norfolk. Located off Shepherds fold is Iceni Drive; a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac of only several houses giving an aura of seclusion and privacy. We are pleased to offer a stunning and spacious four bedroom detached house beautifully presented by the current owners. A spacious entrance hall with decorative alcove has stairs to the first floor and leads into the 18'1 x 15'3 living room with bay window. This is turn opens into the dining room and from here there is a conservatory into the garden. A modern kitchen with ample storage, quality fittings and a breakfast bar leads off the dining room. Downstairs accommodation is completed by a inner hall providing acces to a handy cloakroom and the integral garage. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with the master having a modern en-suite, a spacious landing and a modern double shower room. Outside, there is a fully enclosed family garden laid to lawn with patio and shed. The property is in excellent decorative order, is spacious and well positioned on this ever-popular estate so must be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Staircase to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, decrotive alcove, coving and door to living room.
Living Room 18' 1" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.51m max x 4.65m max )
Boxed bay uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with timber surround and marble effect hearth, coved ceiling, televison and telephone points, two radiators, door to kitchen and archway leading through to
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Radiator, coved ceiling and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
uPVC double glazed windows over looking the gardens and uPVC French style doors opening onto rear gardens and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.46m )
Fitted range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, glass display cabinets, space and point for electric cooker, stainless steel cooker hood over, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, coved ceiling, two uPVC double glazed windows to rear and uPVC double glazed door to outside.
Two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs and uPVC double glazed window to side.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.73m max x 3.61m max )
Laminate wood effect flooring, built-in wardrobe with sliding glass panelled doors, built-in storage cupboard, telephone point, double glazed window to front and door to en-suite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Built-in wardrobe with sliding glass panelled doors, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 11' max x 8' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 2.51m max )
Built-in wardrobe with sliding glass panelled doors, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Double shower cubicle with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a brick paved driveway providing ample parking space and giving access to the integral garage, side gate giving access to the rear of the property where the garden has been landscaped to incorporate shaped lawned areas, paved patio and a raised decking area, flower and shrub borders with inset shrubs, plants and conifers and timber garden shed.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' ( 5.51m x 2.44m )
Up and over door, power and light connected and personal door to the inner lobby.
Leave Swaffham via London Street before turning left onto Watton Road. Proceed to the edge of the town before turning left onto Heathlands. Take the first right onto Shepherds fold and proceed nearly to the end before turning right onto Iceni Drive where the property can be found first on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55743406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.