3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCullompton
- Refurbished and redecorated
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- New kitchen
- New bathroom with white suite
- Generous front and rear gardens
- Parking potential
- Potential rental income ¿750 pcm
- Short walk to the town
- Quick M5/bus/rail access
This house is believed to date back to the 1930's and offers very comfortable family accommodation, having been refurbished with a new kitchen, bathroom, boiler and gas central heating system. There is uPVC double glazing throughout, with some new uPVC windows fitted in the rear elevation, and the house has been redecorated throughout and new carpets and flooring are due to be laid prior to completion of the sale. There are pleasant gardens to the front and rear and vehicular access to form a parking area.
Cullompton has a range of shops, supermarkets and other popular local amenities. The town is ideally placed for commuting, with quick access to Exeter, Junction 28 of the M5 lying to the east of the town, regular bus services and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton & station c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 41160 supplied to Rightmove on 06/03/17 at 7:47 pm
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.