4 bedroom detached house for salePeregrine Grove, Meir Park, ST3
- Detached house
- Residential neighbourhood
- Cul de sac location
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ground floor W/C
- Four bedrooms
- Driveway and garage
- Enclosed rear garden
* An impressive four bed detached family residence
* Cul de sac location in a popular residential neighbourhood
* A driveway provides parking and leads to an attached garage
* Good sized and enclosed garden to the rear
* Ideal for entertaining or sitting and relaxing
* Many features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Generous accommodation comprises: reception hallway, g/f W/C
* Lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen
* FF: four bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom
* Could be the home to meet all your family requirements
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Bamboo flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
GROUND FLOOR W/C : Low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin.
LIVING ROOM : 16'8" x 11'9" (5.08m x 3.58m) , Fitted gas fire and feature surround, fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN : 13'2" x 8'7" (4.01m x 2.62m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units. Central heating radiator, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Airing cupboard, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE : 10'10" x 10'9" (3.30m x 3.28m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. En suite shower room: shower compartment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'9" x 9'9" (3.28m x 2.97m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 11'0" x 7'1" (3.35m x 2.16m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM FOUR : 10'0" x 7'2" (3.05m x 2.18m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : There is a small front garen adjoined by a driveway providing ample additional parking leading to an attached garage 17'9 x 8'10. Lovely enclosed garen to the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy featuring patio and lawned areas. Timber garden shed.
LOCATION : From the Blythe Bridge/Meir Park roundabout proceed onto Lysander Road. Proceed along the road eventually turning left onto Osprey Avenue. Peregrine Grove is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.