1 bedroom maisonette for saleFosseway, Clandown, Radstock
Sold STC £120,000
- Stunning Period Maisonette
- Completely Refurbished Interior
- 16' x 12' New Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Quirky Sitting Room
- Double Bedroom & Shower Room
- Small Courtyard & Parking Space
- Ideal First Home or Letting Investment
A fantastic opportunity for first time buyers or letting investors to acquire a unique and newly refurbished period maisonette set in the heart of this quiet village southwest of Bath. Offered for sale chain free and benefitting from allocated parking, this striking property deserves a closer look.
Accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom and Bathroom. Outside there is a small courtyard and parking space.
Radiator. Doors to Bedroom, kitchen/Dining Room and bathroom.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 6" x 12' ( 5.03m x 3.66m )
An attractive light and airy room with twin double glazed window to front. Stairs descending to the living room. Double radiator. Painted stonework. Kitchen fitted with a range of new white fronted wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel single drainer. Integrated gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
New white suite with chrome fittings comprising walk-in shower cubicle. Wall mounted wash basin with cupboard below. Low level WC. Radiator.
Living Room 15' 1" x 11' 4" max ( 4.60m x 3.45m max )
Triple double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Understairs cupboard.
Small west facing courtyard/seating area.
Allocated parking space.
Head out of Bath on the A 367 Wells Road and continue out of town, around the Peasedown St John bypass and towards Radstock. As the road heads down, take a right turn onto Smallcombe Road and take the first left onto Fosseway and the property will be found on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55744462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.