3 bedroom bungalow for saleCarlton Road, Reigate, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious detached 3/4 bedroom chalet bungalow
- Flexible accommodation
- Lounge & dining area
- Large rear garden
- Driveway for 6 cars & a garage
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £675,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This spacious home has been lovingly cared for by the present owner over the last five years and benefits from a refitted kitchen and bathroom, double and triple glazing, cavity wall insulation and a modern central heating system.As soon as you walk through the front door the property exudes quality and space and also offers flexible accommodation. On the ground floor there is currently a lounge and dining area, a study plus a bedroom, alternatively it could provide four reception rooms, as well as two double bedrooms on the first floor. Another big feature of this home is the large rear garden which is private, established and well maintained as well as the large driveway for up to six cars.There is also the potential to convert the loft space, subject to planning permission, to provide further bedroom accommodation if required.The location is great as it is almost equidistant between Reigate and Redhill both offering an excellent range of amenities as well as mainline train stations. Only a short walk away from the renowned and sought after Wray Common and the excellent St Bede's School, also further afield is Gatwick Airport and the M25.
What the Owner says:
We have much enjoyed living in this versatile house but now need to down-size. The basic design provides many options for extension if required as evidenced by both neighbouring properties. We were pleased to continue improvements made by the previous owner by refitting the kitchen, bathroom and toilets.
A special feature for us is the secluded rear garden which has two sheltered seating areas and a covered loggia for all weather barbecues. Being keen gardeners we have continually added some of our favourite shrubs, plants and trees to provide all year round interest.
A quiet location but convenient for both Redhill and Reigate.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall: 14'0 x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'4 (6.02m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 9'2 (3.66m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Lobby: 5'0 x 3'9 (1.53m x 1.14m)
- Cloakroom: 5'7 x 3'6 (1.70m x 1.07m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 9'0 (2.85m x 2.75m)
- Landing: 8'0 x 4'0 (2.44m x 1.22m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- Shower Room
- Driveway for 6 Cars
- Garage: 18'0 x 8'0 (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55745998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21611196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.