3 bedroom terraced house for saleLiscard Road, Liverpool
- No Chain
- Sought After Residential Location
- 3 Bedroom Mid-terrace
- Through Lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- On Street Parking
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close Proximity To City Centre
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this attractive 3 bedroom mid terrace property in Wavertree L15. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors, offering great value for money. This property is priced to sell, viewing is highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this attractive 3 bedroom mid terrace property in the sought after residential location of Wavertree L15. This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors, offering great value for money and NO CHAIN. Boasting a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms, a modern kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Within close proximity to Smithdown Road and the City Centre this property has an abundance of amenities near by, with excellent transport links across the city. This property is priced to sell, viewing is highly recommended!
Single glazed door and window to the front, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 11" max into bay x 14' 5" from recess to understairs ( 7.90m max into bay x 4.39m from recess to understairs )
Two double glazed bay windows, two fireplaces, two radiators, tv point.
Kitchen 10' 11" max into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.33m max into recess x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tied splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the side, door to yard.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max into bay x 14' 4" max into bay ( 4.09m max into bay x 4.37m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 2" max into recess ( 3.71m x 2.79m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, radiator towel rail, wash hand basin, bath, shower, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55746184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.