2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdmunds Road, Cranwell Village, Sleaford
- Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Lounge with Spiral Staircase
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Popular village location
- Easy access to A15 & A17
Tucked away in the popular village of CRANWELL with easy access to the A15 & A17 and nearby RAF Cranwell this TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE is the ideal INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME purchase alike. Call now to view.
An excellent opportunity to secure your first home or an appealing investment alike, this TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE in the village of CRANWELL has so much to offer any potential buyer. Having all the benefits of a village location as well as being close to RAF Cranwell and easy access to the A15 & A17, this property is not to be missed. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge with spiral staircase to the first floor and kitchen. To the first floor there are two generous sized bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a low maintenance style gravelled garden are with OFF ROAD PARKING to the side. Whilst to the rear there is a generous sized lawned garden with planted fruit trees.
With interest expected to be high early viewing is advised. Call now to view.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.73m )
Being approached via a partly glazed front door, having a wooden framed window to the front aspect with secondary glazing, electric fire with ornamental fire surround and spiral staircase to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over and tiled splashbacks. There is a circular stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, aluminium framed window to the rear and glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
The main bedroom has a wood framed window to the front with secondary glazing.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 7' 4" ( 3.73m max x 2.24m )
Having a wooden framed window to the rear with secondary glazing and loft access.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with cupboards below and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area with walkway to the covered canopy entrance door. There is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles in a tandem style.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance style garden with lawned and slate areas with planted fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55746193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.