3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowther Avenue, Torrisholme, Morecambe, LA3 3AH
- Traditional 3 bed semi-detached house
- Easy reach of Torrisholme village
- Close to Low Ln Primary / L & M college
- 2 minutes to the new M6 link road
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- 2 reception rooms, extended kitchen
- Off-rd park, gge, enclosed rear garden
- Ideal family home, view recomm' NO CHAIN
* INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED * SUPERB FAMILY HOME * NO CHAIN * Well presented extended three bedroom semi-detached house situated in this popular Avenue which runs between Homfray Grove and Stanhope Avenue. Within easy reach of Torrisholme village, Low Lane Primary School, Lancaster & Morecambe and college and the new M6 link road. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, extended galley-style kitchen with walk-in understairs store, first floor landing with light window, three bedrooms and modern bathroom/wc. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the detached garage and there is a pleasant enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this popular and convenient location. Internal viewing highly recommended.
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
Low maintenance garden with stone chipped area and flower & shrubs. Dropped kerb off Lowther Avenue leading onto a driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the detached garage.
Initially laid to a stone paved patio area with stone chipped centre and flag paved pathway leading down to a lawned garden and raised decked area and seating area. Enclosed by timber fencing with concrete posts.
Metal up and over door. Timber side courtesy door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55746496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.