3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGatis Street, Wolverhampton
- Three bedrooms, two of which are double
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with dedicated dining area and French doors leading out onto the garden
- Open plan living and dining room
- Additional downstairs WC
- Two private parking spaces
- Easy access to the city centre
A spacious three bedroom mid terrace home, including a luxury en suite to the master bedroom. Downstairs, the Pine also benefits from an open plan living and dining room, with an informal dining space in the kitchen.
INCLUDED CARPETS, STAMP DUTY PAID & FRIDGE FREEZER
Show homes now open - take a look around and discover The Park's luxury family homes for yourself.
A spacious semi-detached home, with three bedrooms, including a luxury en suite to the master bedroom. Downstairs, the Pine also benefits from an open plan living and dining room, with a more informal dining space in the kitchen, as well as a separate utility room. Available under Help to Buy with just a 5% deposit.
With an open plan living and dining room, separate kitchen and utility room, the Pine offers plenty of space, not to mention an additional dining space in the kitchen which also benefits from French doors leading out onto the garden.
Upstairs, the Pine boasts two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, with the master bedroom also benefiting from a luxury en suite, in addition to a modern family bathroom.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 15' 9" ( 2.41m x 4.80m )
Living/ Dining Room 18' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.61m x 3.71m )
Downstairs Wc 5' 11" x 3' ( 1.80m x 0.91m )
Master Bedroom 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
En-Suite 5' 3" x 6' 7" ( 1.60m x 2.01m )
Second Bedroom 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Third Bedroom 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
Family Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.21m x 1.80m )
Just one mile from the bustling city of Wolverhampton, The Park is a unique residential development set against a backdrop of green open space with a host of local amenities all in close proximity. Sitting in the Tettenhall catchment area, The Park's youngest residents will be able to benefit from a wide selection of Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding primary and secondary schools, many of which are in walking distance from our new homes.
Please note the sizes, specification and photos are for advertising purposes only and are supplied by the Developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH314100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.