3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlithewood Gardens, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000 to £220,000
- Extended Semi Detached House
- 23 ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- No Onward Chain
**EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE** In good order throughout with a private enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway and is being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This three bedroom extended semi detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from uPVC and sealed unit double glazed windows, and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, 23 ft lounge, separate dining room, cloakroom, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, door to:
Staircase to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' x 10' 10" ( 7.01m x 3.30m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, two radiators, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, French doors to:
Dining Room 12' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.34m )
Sealed unit double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, two radiators, sealed unit double glazed side window, door to the garden, laminate flooring, access to loft space, door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, sealed unit double glazed side window.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, laminate flooring, under-unit lighting.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed front window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" max narrowing to 7' 11" min x 8' 5" ( 2.72m max narrowing to 2.41m min x 2.57m )
sealed unit double glazed rear window, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 7' 10" max narrowing to 4' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.39m max narrowing to 1.45m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, built in double wardrobe, radiator, fitted bed.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a shingled garden with various shrubs and borders, and outside lighting. The driveway provides off road parking and leads to the garage which has an up and over front door, power, light, tap and plumbing for washing machine. The garage measures 21 ft 5 in x 10 ft 1 max, narrowing to 7 ft 8 in and has a rear door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various mature shrubs and borders and there is a patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the sixth right into Falcon Road, West, past the school onto Falcon Road East, taking the next left into Blithewood Gardens, where the property can be found in the last cul-de-sac on the right hand side by the woods. Ref: 1723.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55747468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.