2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNetherplace Crescent, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Walk in condition
- Bright lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- GCH & DG
- Easily maintained and well kept gardens
A highly sought after two bedroom end terrace villa presented in walk in condition.
A highly sought after end terrace villa presented in walk in condition.Accommodation comprises welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with feature fireplace open plan to dining area, spacious kitchen, two double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom with white three piece suite. GCH & DG. Driveway. Well maintained gardens to front, side and rear.
Netherplace Crescent allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
There is excellent public transport and major road links. The A77 provides south bound access towards Ayrshire or northwards to Glasgow and beyond. A bypass leads to East Kilbride. Netherplace Crescent is within close proximity to the M77 motorway network, giving quick and easy access to Glasgow City Centre, the M8, Glasgow Airport, Ayrshire and further afield.
Newton Mearns offers an abundance of leisure pursuits, which include Mearns Golf Academy, and access to sports clubs inlcuding rugby, tennis and football. Highly reputable schooling at both primary and secondary level is within easy reach.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 2" x 12' max ( 5.84m x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 5" max ( 2.97m x 2.87m max )
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55747471.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.