2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroadwood Street, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £60000 - £65000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Through Lounge
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Excellent Transport Links
- Plentiful Amenities
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this 2 bedroom mid terrace property in the popular residential location of Wavertree L15. With excellent transport links and an abundance of local amenities, viewing is highly recommended!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace property in the popular residential location of Wavertree L15. Boasting a spacious through lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, this property offers excellent value for money and would be perfect for investors or first time buyers. With excellent transport links and an abundance of local amenities, viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to the front.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 9" max into bay x 11' 10" ( 7.24m max into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and rear, electric fireplace, wall lights, tv point, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.68m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, door to yard.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 11' 11" max into recess ( 3.38m max x 3.63m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.07m max x 1.85m max )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, radiator towel rail, shower, wash hand basin, bath, low level W.C, fully tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55747474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.