3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunningdale Road, SCUNTHORPE
Guide Price £100,000
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Storage Garage
Situated within this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL location is this FANTASTIC three bedroom semi-detached house. Internally offering charming living areas throughout. Externally offering a front and ENCLOSED rear garden, a storage garage and OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing Advised!
ATTENTION BUYERS! This FANTASTIC property is situated within a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area and internally offers accommodation such as a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a front and ENCLOSED rear garden, a storage garage and OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing Advised!
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, coving, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' x 12' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace, radiator, coving, dado rail.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 6" x 9' 11" ( 6.25m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, patio doors to rear garden, colonial door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, cupboard, loft access with steps, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, chrome radiator, airing cupboard, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio area, timber fencing forming boundary.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55747498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.