3 bedroom flat for sale18/9 Coburg Street, The Shore, Edinburgh, EH6 6HL
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, fourth-floor flat, set within a modern, factored and lift-served development in the popular Shore area of Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, spacious living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, and en-suite shower room.
- Features include lright and neutral decor, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage and a video entry system.
- There are communal, landscaped grounds, an allocated space in the residents' car park plus ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available Sunday between 2 and 4pm.
This is a well-presented, three-bedroom, fourth-floor flat, set within a modern, factored and lift-served development in the popular Shore area of Leith, north of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation is entered via an L-shaped entrance hall providing access throughout, with wood-effect laminate flooring, video entryphone handset, and three good-sized, built-in store cupboards. The exceptionally-spacious living/dining room is set to the front, with an abundance of natural light from the large windows, and featuring wood-effect laminate flooring, ample space for dining furniture, and access to the front-facing balcony. The kitchen is semi-open plan to the living/dining room, and features fitted wall and base units with laminate worktops, and integrated appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and a stainless-steel sink, along with tiled flooring and splashbacks. The master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room is set to the rear, as is bedroom three, while bedroom two is to the front. The family bathroom is set off the hall, and features a contemporary three-piece suite with over-bath shower, tiled flooring and splashbacks. Features include bright and neutral decor throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage, secure video entry system, an allocated space in the residents' car park at the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6999079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.