2 bedroom apartment for saleTown End Road, Draycott, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- STUNNING GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLEBEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- SITUATED WITHIN THE SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF DRAYCOTT
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTER LINKS
This stunning ground floor apartment is situated within the highly sought after Victoria Mill development which dates back to the 17th century and has been converted to a truly spectacular standard offering stylish, spacious and contemporary living with the unique twist of original features.
This stunning ground floor apartment is situated within the highly sought after #victoria Mill development which dates back to the 17th century and has been converted to a truly spectacular standard offering stylish, spacious and contemporary living with the unique twist of original features such as exposed beams large feature windows and exposed brick feature walls. The superbly presented accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner and kitchen area with mezzanine floor, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite bathroom), shower rom and allocated parking within a secure gated car park. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS SUPERB CHAIN FREE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER!!!
This Stunning Ground Floor Apa
a coded door which provides entry to the lift access and entrance door to the property
having airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, solid wood flooring, wall mounted intercom system , three recessed spotlights, wall mounted electric heater and doors leading into
Open Plan Lounge/diner/kithen 21' 9" x 18' 3" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 6.63m x 5.56m narrowing to 3.10m )
having mezzanine floor, two large front elevation feature windows, solid wood flooring, space for a large dining table, stairs leading up to a mezzanine floor, exposed beams, three wall mounted electric heaters, exposed feature brick wall, television and telephone point and opening leading into
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface over and splashback which incorporates one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric ceramic hob and extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, integral washer/dryer and four spotlights.
Mezzanine Floor 14' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.82m )
which could be used as a study or additional bedroom space having telephone point and two power point.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.18m )
having front elevation feature window, exposed brickwork to window reveal, large storage cupboard, telephone and television point, four recessed spotlights, wall mounted electric heater and door leading to
En Suite Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.91m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap set in storage unit and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, three recessed spotlights, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
having large front elevation feature window with exposed brick to window reveal, telephone and television point, four recessed spotlights and wall mounted electric heater.
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap set in storage unit and shower cubicle with shower over with additional shower head attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, two recessed spotlights, extractor fan heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is an allocated parking space set with a secure gated car park.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55749193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.