3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellington Street, Bengeo, Hertford
Sold STC £525,000
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Three Bedroom & Two Luxury Bathrooms
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.C.
- Attractive Landscaped Rear Garden
- Sought After Location. Ideal for Hertford North
William H Brown offer for sale an outstanding Victorian home, ideally situated in this sought after location moments from Hertford North Station. Features include two receptions rooms, three bedrooms, utility room & downstairs W.C, two bathrooms, an attractive garden and ample period details.
William H Brown offer for sale an outstanding three bedroom end of terrace Victorian home, ideally situated in this sought after location moments from Hertford North Station. This stunning property has had the benefit of an extensive yet sympathetic program of improvement by the current owners and now boasts deceptively spacious and beautifully presented accommodation throughout.
Features include two receptions rooms, utility room & downstairs W.C, two luxury bathrooms, an attractive landscaped rear garden and an array of period details including sash windows, corniced ceilings and cast iron fireplaces.
Door with leaded light insets leading into:
Corniced ceiling, sold wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Living Room 14' into bay window x 10' into chimney recess ( 4.27m into bay window x 3.05m into chimney recess )
Sash windows set in to bay to front aspect, corniced ceiling, feature fireplace, fitted window seat/storage, fitted storage cupboard, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room 13' 9" into chimney recess x 11' 1" ( 4.19m into chimney recess x 3.38m )
Fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, fitted storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, solid wood flooring, radiator, glazed double doors to rear aspect leading to garden, open to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.54m )
Sash windows to side aspect, Velux roof light, fitted wall and floor units with solid wood worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs, inset 'butler' sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, space for gas cooker with stainless steel extractor canopy over, spot lighting, tiled floor, door to:
Utility Room & Downstairs W.C. 6' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.60m )
Opaque window to rear, Velux roof light, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fitted floor unit with worksurface over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level dual flush W.C., chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor,
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.63m )
Sash window to front aspect, spot lighting, feature fireplace, built in wardrobe, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, spot lighting, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator.
Part frosted sash widow to rear aspect, period style white three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, vanity wash basin with storage cupboard beneath, high flush W.C., radiator with towel rail, fully tiled walls, spot lighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 17' 3" part restricted height x 10' 6" to front of storage cupboard ( 5.26m part restricted height x 3.20m to front of storage cupboard )
An attractive, well landscaped rear garden arranged over three tiers with steps up to a decked terrace leading on to an Astro Turf lawn with raised planted flower beds. Gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55749205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.