3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowper Crescent, Bengeo, Hertford
Sold STC £500,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached With Potential
- Excellent Scope for Extension (STPP)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Front & Rear Gardens
- Large Driveway & Attached Garage
William H Brown offer for sale this ideal three bedroom semi-detached family home occupying a generous plot in the sought after 'Bengeo' area of Hertford and offering excellent scope for extension (STPP).
William H Brown offer for sale this ideal semi-detached family home occupying a generous plot in the sought after 'Bengeo' area of Hertford and offering excellent scope for extension (STPP).
Accommodation features a spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs W.C., three bedrooms and bathroom with separate W.C.
Externally the property is set back behind a generous frontage with attractive garden, driveway and garage providing ample off street parking, whilst to the rear there is a large mature rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders.
Double glazed door to front aspect leading into:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, W.C., spot lighting, radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lounge: 15' into bay x 12' 6" ( 4.57m into bay x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows set into bay to front aspect, fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator, open to:
Dining Room: 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, open to:
Kitchen: 10' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading to rear garden, fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, four ring ceramic hob unit with extractor fan over, built in double oven, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted 'Ideal' gas boiler, plumbing and space for washing machine.
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: 12' 9" x 9' 3" to front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.89m x 2.82m to front of fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 2" x 9' 3" front wardrobes ( 3.10m x 2.82m front wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' max x 6' 11" ( 2.44m max x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
W.C., window to side aspect.
Generous frontage being part garden part block paved driveway.
Up and over door, power, lighting, personal door to side leading to side access.
Generous block paved driveway providing ample off street parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature planted boarders, paved patio, covered seating area, pagoda, greenhouse and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.