3 bedroom flat for saleArabella Drive, Roehampton
Sold STC £335,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Close to Barnes Station
- Near Roehampton University
- Upper floor with far-reaching views
- No chain
A three double bedroom flat situated close to East Sheen, Barnes and Putney with Richmond Park at the end of the road. This spacious and light flat boasts panoramic views towards Central London and Richmond Park. Roehampton University is nearby and the flat is offered for sale with no onward chain.
This is a three double bedroom flat situated on an upper floor of a well located estate close to Barnes mainline station. The property boasts far reaching views towards Central London and Richmond Park and is light and spacious throughout. There is plentiful storage inside the flat and lift access. Roehampton University is nearby as is Richmond Park and other amenities such as the Roehampton Sports Club. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this would make an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Kitchen / Living Room Approx 11' 6" x 15' 1" ( 3.51m x 4.60m )
Bathroom Approx 7' 9" x 6' ( 2.36m x 1.83m )
Bedroom Approx 7' 11" x 9' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Approx 8' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Approx 13' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.59m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.