2 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Court, Cardiff
- Fifth floor apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Balcony off all rooms
- Views over Cardiff Bay
- Vacant Possession
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£172,500 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is C
A modern top floor apartment situated in Prospect place Ferry court offering ideal opportunity for the investor .The property is situated on the fifth floor with large balcony and views across Cardiff Bay . The accommodation comprises entrance hallway , open plan lounge and kitchen , two double bedrooms with master ensuite bathroom and access to balcony from lounge and both bedrooms .The property is in need of total redecoration throughout and is sold as seen .
Large hallway with two large built in cupboards ,airing cupboard .Doors to all rooms
Lounge 19' 10" x 10' 4" ( 6.05m x 3.15m )
Large lounge with full length upvc windows with sliding door opening onto balcony .Radiator .Open plan into kitchen area
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.21m )
Kitchen area with fitted units with select appliances including extractor hood ,oven ,ceramic hob,dishwasher ,fridge freezer ,washing machine. Tiled floor .
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Master bedroom. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. UPVC door onto balcony.
Double shower cubicle. Chrome radiator. Wash hand basin. Low level w/c. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Shaving socket.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
UPVC patio door onto balcony. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.