3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrossfell Walk, FAREHAM
Sold STC £170,000
- MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY RE-DECORATED
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/ DINER
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS & PARKING
Welcoming to the market for sale this newly decorated mid terrace family home. This property comprises a lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. The first floor boasts three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Externally there is front and rear gardens and off road parking to the rear.
Welcoming to the market for sale this newly decorated mid terrace family home. This property comprises a lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. The first floor boasts three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. Externally there is front and rear gardens and off road parking to the rear. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, freshly painted, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to:-
Lounge 16' x 10' 2" max ( 4.88m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, freshly painted, inset gas fire, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, freshly painted, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, space for washing machine, dishwasher, cooker and fridge/ freezer, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall, freshly painted, airing cupboard housing boiler, loft hatch, doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 8" plus wardrobe x 9' 2" max ( 4.47m plus wardrobe x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, freshly painted, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 9" plus wardrobe ( 2.82m x 2.36m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, freshly painted, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, freshly painted, built in cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, vanity wash hand basin and W/C with storage, bath with shower over, radiator, fully tiled walls, linoleum flooring.
Enclosed by picket fencing, path leading to front door.
Enclosed by panel fencing, lawn and patio area, brick built shed, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750453.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.