3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrespin Way, Brighton
Sold STC £355,000
- Modern semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- 22'11 kitchen/ dining room
- Luxury shower room
- West facing rear garden & patio
- UPVC double glazing/facias
- 0.2 mile to train station
A bright and spacious semi-detached home in a cul-de-sac setting. Landscaped gardens and patio areas to front and rear patio, garage, three bedrooms, luxury shower room, modern open-plan kitchen/dining room, lounge. Excellent transport links (bus and rail), schools and shops nearby. MUST BE SEEN!
This beautiful-presented, three bedroom semi-detached home has a modern style throughout with fitted wardrobes, large kitchen-diner leading back into the living room, double glazed porch, large hallway feature staircase, contemporary shower room, landscaped westerly garden and patio, along with a garage. Tucked away towards the head of a leafy cul-de-sac location in the Hollingdean area of Brighton, with local shopping parade/convenience stores in the Crestway.
Other amenities including local shops and bus links are in the Hollingdean dip or at Fiveways, excellent rail transport links are just along the footpath at the end of the cul-de-sac, which leads directly to Moulsecoomb train station, and beyond to bus routes running along Lewes Road - making this ideal location popular with so many buyers commuting to and from London as well as heading in the direction of Lewes and the Universities.
Undoubtedly a great setting for families, with the current owners having stayed here for almost 46 years - enjoying many walks and bike rides to Stanmer Park and Wild Park along with the nearest popular schools being the OFSTED outstanding rated Hertford Infants or St Josephs Catholic.
With two built in storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading out to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 22' 11" x 8' 5" ( 6.99m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, Neff built in oven with ceramic electric hob over and cooker hood above, integrated washing machine and Neff dishwasher and Samsung American style fridge freezer, inset spotlights, breakfast bar, solid wood flooring, double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" into wardrobe x 6' 11" ( 4.22m into wardrobe x 2.11m )
Having double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 8' 10" ( 3.05m max x 2.69m )
Having double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
Newly fitted shower room comprising walk in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail radiator, tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Private landscaped tiered rear garden.
Approached via a shared driveway. Up and over door, power and lighting and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750459.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.