3 bedroom terraced house for saleWingate Walk, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
BROWN & MERRY A well presented three bedroom home situated on the SOUTHSIDE of Aylesbury. The property boasts entrance porch & hall, lounge/diner, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, refitted bathroom, front and rear gardens. Call Brown & Merry now on 01296 488111 to view.
A well-presented three bedroom terraced family home situated on the popular Southside of Aylesbury and featuring double glazing, entrance porch and hallway, lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, front and rear gardens.
Double glazed window to front and side, door to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, Radiator.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 3" ( 6.30m x 3.12m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed window to front and double glazed french doors to rear garden, access to kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 16' 3" ( 3.25m x 4.95m )
A luxury refitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Oven and Hob, Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, Roll top work surfaces over, tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
Loft Access, Airing Cupboard
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 13' 2" ( 2.79m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator
Double glazed windows to front, Radiator
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator, Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Paneled Bath, Shower cubicle, Part tiled walls. Tiled floor
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders. Pathway leading to front door.
Paved patio area leading to lawned area with flower and shrub beds and borders, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55750990.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.