4 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 2 - New homes on the waterfront in Clevedon
- An exclusive development of just nine homes
- Uninterrupted views of Clevedon Pier and the Bristol Channel
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with balcony
- Living room with vaulted ceiling and full height glazing
- Ground floor terrace perfect for barbecues
- Allocated parking
Set in a fantastic location in Clevedon, this exciting development by Acorn of nine 3/4 bedroom townhouses is built into the cliff face with each of the homes benefitting from stunning uninterrupted views over Clevedon's Grade I listed pier and the Bristol Channel - Designed to make the most of the stunning views, all rooms face out to sea with windows and light paramount to the design.
The living areas are located on the top two storeys of the building and benefit from access to both a private terrace and balcony. The townhouses are highly efficient with highly insulated walls and triple glazed windows. Located a very short walk away from Hill Road, residents will have easy access to boutiques, local shops, bars and restaurants.
Acorn is an independent development and investment company which for over 20 years has successfully created a range of refurbished and new build mixed use schemes for the residential and commercial sectors. Established in 1995, Acorn has a strong focus on the provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7066143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, CLEVEDON. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.