4 bedroom bungalow for saleBUXTON LANE, CATERHAM
- 15'8 X 14'1 REAR FACING LOUNGE
- 15'3 X 11'7 FRONT FACING DINING ROOM
- 13'3 X 7'6 KITCHEN
- 15'3 X 11'7 MASTER BEDROOM, SEPARATE LARGE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM / STUDY & TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- LARGE LEVEL SUNNY REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DETACHED GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY
A three/four bedroom 1920's detached bungalow with high ceilings and set on a generous level east facing plot offering potential to improve and extend (subject to planning permission). Great location within half a mile of local shopping facilities and amenities in the High Street. Lots of off road parking and a detached garage. AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS DETACHED PROPERTY!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55757818.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6567589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P . A . Jones Property Solutions, Caterham, High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.