2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTenbury Close, Redditch
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Sought After Location
Viewing is essential to appreciate this very well presented SEMI DETACHED house with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and LARGE CONSERVATORY situated in CHURCH HILL NORTH.
Shipways are proud to present this SEMI DETACHED house in CHURCH HILL NORTH which offers TWO DOUBLE bedrooms and a LARGE CONSERVATORY.
Offering a modern style kitchen and bathroom, good sized rooms and upgrade internal doors, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious conservatory and the well maintained gardens.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Please call us for more information.
The side porch has a double glazed door and a double glazed window, a wall light, tiling to the floor and a door through to the hallway.
The hallway has an obscure double glazed window to the side stairs, laminate flooring, a door to the lounge and stairs up to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 10' 4" ( 4.37m max x 3.15m )
Benefiting from a double glazed bow window to the front, electric fire with feature surround, central heating radiator and a door to the rear leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 3" max x 9' 11" max ( 4.04m max x 3.02m max )
The modern style kitchen has two double glazed windows to the rear, a door to the understairs storage cupboard and a door to the conservatory.
There is a selection of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, one and a half stainless steel sink drainer and mixer and tiling to splash prone areas. There is space for a cooker with a fitted hood over and additional spaces for a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Conservatory 15' 2" max x 16' 1" max ( 4.62m max x 4.90m max )
Truly a selling point of this property is the large conservatory which wraps around the side and rear of the property and offers additional living / dining space. There are double glazed windows to the rear, front and sides, and double glazed patio doors to the rear leading onto the garden. There is a double glazed door to the front giving access to a useful courtyard. The conservatory further benefits from two radiators.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the side and doors leading off to the two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is access to the loft via a pull down ladder and the loft space is partially boarded.
The bathroom has an obscure double glazed window to the rear. There is a modern style white fitted suite comprising close coupled flush WC, panelled bath with mixer shower over and screen to the side and a sink and pedestal. There is tiling to the walls and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
The two double glazed windows to the front give an abundance of natural daylight into the room. This double bedroom also benefits from a double built in wardrobe, a cupboard housing the boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 3" max x 6' 8" ( 3.43m max x 2.03m )
The second bedroom is also a double room and has a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
The front of the property has a lawn and a block paved driveway providing off road parking.
To the rear, the garden is enclosed with fencing and is low maintenance. There is a pathway to the side leading to a useful courtyard area which also has gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55757953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.