3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUplands Road, Oadby, Leicester
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Corner plot
- Two reception rooms
- Potential to extend - subject to planning
- No upwards chain
This three bedroom semi-detached corner plot property is being sold with no upward chain and is a must view The property presents a wealth of opportunities for extensions ** and renovations and is ideally situated for local schooling and transport links as well as a host of local amenities.
This three bedroom semi-detached corner plot property boasts ample space for extension ** and is a must view to appreciate the potential on offer. In brief you will find entrance porch and hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front is off road parking, and to the rear a garden coming mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio and access into the garage which has a driveway leading to it which can be accessed via dart close. To the side of the property is ample space for an extension, subject to the relevant planning permissions, which make this property a must view to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and window to the front.
Door to front, radiator* and electric storage heater.
Cloakroom / W.C.
With W.C., wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, electric storage heater and a double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' max into recess ( 4.11m x 3.66m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front and fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator* and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator*, double glazed window to the rear and door to side.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator*.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 4.19m x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator* and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., partly tiled walls, radiator* and electric storage heater.
Off road parking.
Garage 8' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 2.51m max x 3.51m max )
With an up and over door.
Side & Rear Gardens
The rear garden has a paved patio which leads onto lawn.
To the side of the property is a further paved patio. There is potential to extend the property to the side subject to relevant planning permission being gained.
Please note that although radiators are present at the property, they are not connected to a heating source.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55758391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD102282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.