3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckden Place, Heysham, Lancashire, LA3 2DX
- Well presented 3 bed semi-detached house
- Cul-de-sac loc' with views to Lancaster
- Easy reach of Strawberry Gdns amenities
- Nr. Historic Heysham village
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Good size kitchen diner with patio doors
- Off-rd park, larger than average garage
- Pleasant enclosed rear garden
* WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE * NO CHAIN * Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying an elevated position in this cul-de-sac location, off Threshfield Avenue. Within easy reach of amenities at Strawberry Gardens, historic Heysham village with St. Peters Church, the Cliffs and the new M6 by-pass link road. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, lounge with open staircase to the first floor, good size kitchen diner with patio doors onto the rear garden, first floor landing with light window, three bedrooms and four-piece bathroom/wc with walk-in shower. Outside there is a lawned front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the attached garage and there is a pleasant, fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a ready to move into home in this convenient and popular location with no upward chain.
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. Dropped kerb off Buckden Place leading onto a private driveway with decorative block paved borders providing off-road parking and leading to the attached garage.
Initially laid to a stone flagged patio with raised flower and shrub borders. Further raised seating area. Inset lawn. Enclosed by timber fencing with concrete posts and brick built walls.
GARAGE (8.17m length x 3.19m) (26'10" x 10'5")
Metal up and over door. Vaillant EcoTech Pro24 combination condensing boiler. Range of work benches. Light and power.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55758769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.