4 bedroom detached house for saleCheadle Avenue, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 3YT
- Spacious four bedroom home
- Beautifully presented
- Extensive and refurbished kitchen/diner.
- Well located and positioned to provide a good deal of privacy
- Two reception rooms
- No upper chain
- Planning permission granted and plans available for extension
Superb family home in fantastic location. Spacious detached four bedroom home with two reception rooms, four double bedrooms and conservatory. The current owners have maintained and upgraded the property to a high standard including a refurbished kitchen/diner. This home is well situated within this popular location, the plot allows for a great deal of privacy at the periphery of a cul de sac.
Briefly comprising entrance hallway, cloaks, living room, cinema room ( which could be used as a additional reception room) extensive kitchen/diner, conservatory and utility room. The first floor provides access to four double bedrooms, the master with ensuite and a family bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. The latter is enclosed and laid with lawn. There is a driveway to the front of the property which provides access to the garage.
The current owners have planning permission granted and plans available for extending the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55759462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 301542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Cramlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.