3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFoxglove Close, NORTH WALSHAM
Offers in Excess of £260,000
- Corner Cul de Sac Setting
- Three Bedrooms With Wardrobes
- Feature, Sheltered & Split Level Gardens
- Garage With Workshop Store
A well presented three bedroom, link detached bungalow which enjoys a tucked away corner spot, set in a cul de sac setting near the popular town of North Walsham. The bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and the gardens are a real feature.
A well presented three bedroom, link detached bungalow which enjoys a tucked away corner spot, set in a cul de sac setting in the popular town of North Walsham. The bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and the gardens are a real feature.
L Shaped with a double glazed front door and double glazed window. Radiator, natural wood finish laminate flooring, white panelled doors, loft access and an airing cupboard.
With a WC, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled floor and a double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.81m )
With a double glazed window, double glazed doors open to the garden, living flame gas fire with a mantle piece surround and recessed lighting. Natural wood finish laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
With fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, separate electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge, gas central heating boiler, work surfaces, with radiator, tiling surrounds and concealed lighting. Tiled floor and a double glazed window to the front. Door to:
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
With full height double glazed window panels to three sides, radiator, tile flooring and a double glazed door to the garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" Max into bay x 10' 5" Max narrowing to 8' 3" min to wardrobe ( 3.33m Max into bay x 3.18m Max narrowing to 2.51m min to wardrobe )
With double glazed bay window to the front, a built in wardrobe, radiator and natural wood finish laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 12' 4" max narrowing to 9' 9" min to wardrobe ( 3.18m x 3.76m max narrowing to 2.97m min to wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and natural wood finish laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and natural wood finish laminate flooring.
With a WC, hand wash basin, double shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, shaver point with strip light, part tiling, extractor fan, tiled floor and a double glazed window.
Brick paved, driveway parking in front of the garage and pathway leading to the front door.
With split level gardens to rear and continuing to one side. Comprising extensive paved patio and pathways. Mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees. Bark strewn beds, gate for access to the front, timber garden shed and five sets of steps between the levels.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 8" max ( 5.16m x 2.64m max )
With up and over door, power and light, window and door to the rear. Opening off to one side to workshop/store space and adjoining (with door from garden) a freezer/tool store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55759939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.