3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGalway Drive, Bircotes, DONCASTER
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £120,000 CORNER PLOT - CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- Large Garden Room with Sitting & Dining Space
- Modern Kitchen & Spacious Lounge
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
GUIDE £125,000 TO £120,000 - LARGE PLOT WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION. Located to a small cul de sac this property offers much more than most. Exceptionally well presented and upgraded by the vendor with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Versatile accommodation - Viewings a must.
CUL DE SAC LOCATION, OPEN VIEWS & EXTENDED. This property really needs to be viewed to realise the standard of accommodation and the versatility of the rooms. Really good sized garden plot with fabulous open views over the countryside to the rear. The accommodation has a large glass and brick extension to the side which has both a dining area and seating area looking out over the garden. In addition to this there is a modern breakfast kitchen and a spacious lounge. THREE bedrooms to the first floor and a modern family bathroom.
Bircotes offers lots of facilities with the property being easily accessible to all of the amenities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
The village offers lots of recreational activities for children with a sports centre, football teams and lots more to offer.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 13' 9" ( 5.41m x 4.19m )
Good sized second reception room with a front facing double glazed window. Focal point to the room is the wooden fireplace with a marble effect hearth. Coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, Tv aerial point.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 7' 5" ( 5.46m x 2.26m )
Upgraded with a modern and contemporary kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units. A one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar and integrated aplliances comprising of a dishwasher, electric oven and hob with an extractor fan above. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. With a rear facing double glazed window enjoying views of the open countryside and a side facing door into the lobby. Tiling to the floor, central heating radiator and additional lighting inset into the units.
Wc, tiled floor. Storage cupboard across the lobby, useful additional space.
Conservatory - Reception Room 19' 11" x 11' 6" ( 6.07m x 3.51m )
Fantastic additional space with a glass vaulted roof and windows to three sides with great views out to the rear.
Ample space for both a dining area and sitting room, with the French doors leading out to the garden. Wall lights, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having a turned staircase, side facing double glazed window and having access to the loft which is partially boarded for storage.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and the combi boiler concealed behind a cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
Large single bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 4" ( 1.85m x 1.63m )
Modern bathroom suite comprising of a P-shaped bath with an electric shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling and tiling to both the walls and floor.
Exceptionally large plot which is not apparent from a kerbside viewing -
To the front of the property there are double wrought iron gates leading into the garden. There is a lawned area with flower borders and a pathway leading around to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a really good sized lawned garden which is fenced and enclosed and has open views over the countryside beyond. There is a further lawned area to the side with a garden shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1. Take the right hand turning into Bircotes and follow the road turning right onto Droversdale Road. Follow to the bottom of the road taking the left hand turning onto Galway Road, second left onto Galway Drive, the property can be found at the bottom of the cul-de-sac in the left hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55761208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.