2 bedroom retirement property for saleDame Mary Walk, Halstead
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Reduced from £320,000
- Over 55's development
- Two bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Private Rear Garden
Set in the exclusive over 55s Priory Hall development is this spacious two bedroom cottage that boasts over one thousand square feet of modern accommodation and is enhanced by residents parking, playing field views and communal lounge.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Double glazed lead light window to front aspect. Radiator. Large walk in cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 11' 11" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.63m narrowing to 9' 1" )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed French doors leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Zanussi oven and hob with extractor over. Integral Hotpoint fridge and freezer. Rangemaster oven. Dishwasher. Integral washing machine. Radiator.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 15' 1" narrowing to 10' 5" ( 4.80m max x 4.60m narrowing to 10' 5" )
Two double glazed lead light windows to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.82m )
Double glazed lead light window to rear aspect. Radiator. Views over playing field.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area and also has a shingled area. Rear gate leading to parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55761211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.