3 bedroom terraced house for saleSweet Briar, WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Sold STC £325,000
- Three bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Lots of Potential
- Chain Free
This three bedroom family home is conveniently located on Sweet Briar with great commuter links via the A414, A1(M), M25 and main line rail links in to London. Morrison's supermarket and petrol station are within easy reach as well as popular primary and secondary schools.
A well-proportioned three bedroom family home in need of slight cosmetic renovation. The property benefits from spacious entrance hall, two good size reception rooms plus a fitted kitchen with access out to the conservatory from both the dining room and kitchen. The first floor offers two good size double bedrooms both with build in storage and a single room plus a separate bathroom and WC. Outside there is a secluded rear garden with side access to the front of the property. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing and loft storage.
Offered to the market chain free this property is ideal for first time or investors. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 10' ( 2.59m x 3.05m )
Conservatory 7' 2" x 15' 6" ( 2.18m x 4.72m )
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 10" door recess ( 2.95m x 3.00m door recess )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.61m max x 2.67m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55761220.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.