4 bedroom detached house for saleBond Way, Hednesford, Cannock
- Immaculately presented executive detached family home
- Good sized corner plot in a sought after area
- Finished to a high standard
- Spacious living & sleeping accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Charming South facing private landscaped rear garden
- Large separate double garage with second driveway providing further parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented executive detached family home set on a good sized corner plot in a sought after area. The property has been finished to a high standard as well as being tastefully decorated throughout with outstanding features including: spacious living & sleeping accommodation, modern fitted kitchen, a charming South facing private landscaped rear garden, front driveway and a large separate double garage with second driveway providing further parking.
The property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock & Hednesford town centres, both offering a wide range of amenities; with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, lounge, sitting area, kitchen and dining room.
On the first floor: four bedrooms with en-suite to bedroom two and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac driveway with parking for one vehicle, detached double garage and second driveway with parking for two vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55770874.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7082313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.