Studio flat for saleElephant Park, Elephant & Castle, London, SE1
- Zone 1 London living
- Two communal grow gardens
- Every home will have at least one bicycle space
- First residents' receive a three year car club membership
- 24 hour concierge
- Two residents' function rooms
- Residents' gymnasium
- 4 minutes by tube to London Bridge
- 11 minutes by tube to Oxford Circus
A unique oppotunity to acquire a stunning North West facing studio apartment in Elephant Park on the 24th floor offering 429 sq. ft of living space accompanied with a 44 sq. ft balcony.
Elephant Park is at the heart of the largest regeneration area in Zone 1, Elephant & Castle.
The Highwood affords Elephant Park’s highest living experience – a 31-storey tower combining spectacular skyline views and the luxury of the integrated West Grove Club – making it a smart investment in a home for the future and the future of London.
West Grove is the exciting second chapter of Elephant Park. The new homes and facilities are designed from the inside out to enable you to access everything you need to live, work, rest and play in comfort and in style. Tranquil courtyards, vibrant shopping streets and a ?exible, dynamic club space create a place with the community at its heart, where there are ample opportunities for social interaction and relaxation.
Elephant Park is a world-leading development and one of only 18 projects worldwide that are part of the C40 Cities Climate Positive Development Programme, a ground-breaking global initiative to shape the future of sustainable urban development.
Elephant & Castle is an area rich in history with an established local community and a unique character. We aim to build on these strengths to create a place that not only enhances the local area but will set the standard for future developments around the world.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information please contact our City Office Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7337 4000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTS160152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.