4 bedroom detached house for saleSteward Way, Scarning, Dereham
Sold STC £275,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Double Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Well-Regarded Location
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home, located within this well-regarded residential development. The property boasts 2 reception rooms + conservatory, en-suite facilities + family bathroom, front and rear gardens and a double garage. Internal viewing is strongly recommended.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this detached family home, which is located within a popular residential development, in reach of Dereham town centre amenities.
A full internal inspection is advised to appreciate the accommodation offered.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 9" x 8' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.57m )
A range of white gloss wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with under-unit lighting and work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, further single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in Bosch double oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC windows to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.40m )
Feature fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC bay window to the front aspect, arch opening to:
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Radiator, double glazed sliding door opening to:
Conservatory 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, external entrance doors opening to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 11" max ( 3.45m x 3.33m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" into bay x 9' ( 4.19m into bay x 2.74m )
Radiator, UPVC bay window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
Television point, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 9' max x 8' 4" ( 2.74m max x 2.54m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with flower and shrub beds and external lighting. A driveway provides access to the double garage.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub beds, paved patio area (with a retaining wall), timber garden storage shed and an outside tap, fully enclosed by panelled fencing. Gated side access leads back to the front of the property.
Double Garage 17' 2" x 16' 11" ( 5.23m x 5.16m )
Twin up and over doors, personal door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting.
Scarning is a popular area adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and also extends for about two miles to the old village of Scarning with its attractive church and a primary school. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Continue around to the left, past The George public house and continue to the bottom of Swaffham Road. Take the left hand turn upon reaching the Scarning development into Chestnut Road and bear around to the left. At the t-junction, turn right into Allwood Avenue and take the left hand turn into Steward Way. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.