1 bedroom maisonette for saleCrockfords Road, Newmarket
Offers in Excess of
- 1 Bedroom Maisonette
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Sought After Location
Crockfords Road is located on the south side of Newmarket within walking distance of the town centre and train station, which provides regular services into Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds. The A14 trunk road is located on the edge of the town giving access to Cambridge and london via the M11.
A rather special and deceptive maisonette perfectly set within this highly regarded and popular residential area and set within a short distance of the train station and High Street.
This well presented and tastefully decorated maisonette enjoys accommodation to include; entrance area/hallway, living room, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with double full length wardrobes and bathroom. Other features include integral garage, driveway and a private and fully enclosed rear garden.
Communal Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to rear garden and stairs to:
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and porthole window to the rear aspect.
Telephone point, 2 electric points, and night storage heater.
Solid door with access into:
With access to loft space.
Lounge 6' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.06m x 3.10m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted electric fireplace, night storage heater, tv point, telephone point, power points, coved cornicing, and archway through to:
Kitchen 6' 9" x 10' 2" ( 2.06m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, tiled floor and splashback, double glazed window to the rear aspect, 1 and half bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, vinyl flooring, panelled bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two double full length wardrobes and storage heater.
Enclose rear garden backing onto playing fields with patio area and steps leading up to decking area. The rest is laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders.
Paved driveway with access to:
Integral Garage 21' x 10' ( 6.40m x 3.05m )
with up-and-over door, water, power and light.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.