4 bedroom town house for saleHalwick Close, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £525,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Town House
- Beautifully Decorated
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Two Lounge Rooms
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Schools & Shops
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A beautifully presented three/four bedroom TOWN HOUSE located in the much sought after Boxmoor area. This home features a STUNNING kitchen, two MODERN bathrooms, ground floor lounge and further lounge/dining room, STUDY/FOURTH bedroom, storage, cloakroom, private rear garden and OFF STREET PARKING.
A beautifully presented three/four bedroom TOWN HOUSE located in the much sought after Boxmoor area. This three double bedroom home features a STUNNING kitchen with top quality fitted appliances, two MODERN bathrooms, ground floor lounge and further lounge/dining room on the first floor, STUDY/FOURTH bedroom and storage converted from garage, cloakroom, private rear garden and OFF STREET PARKING for two cars. Halwick Close is conveniently located for walking distance to Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION and Primary and Secondary Schools.
Entrance door to hallway
Double radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to cloakroom, study and second reception room
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, sink with storage and double radiator
Study 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Double radiator and door to storage room
Second Reception Room 15' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.72m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear aspect, two double radiators and storage cupboard
Stairs to second floor, double radiator and doors to lounge and kitchen
Lounge 20' 2" Max x 15' 6" Max ( 6.15m Max x 4.72m Max )
'L'shape, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect and three double radiators
Kitchen 15' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated oven/grill, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, single bowl sink with mixer tap, splash backs and island breakfast bar
Second Floor Landing
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom, water tank and above stairs storage, loft access and double radiator
Bedroom One 13' 5" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 4.09m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, fitted wardrobe and door to en-suite
Part tiled, Low level wc, walk in shower, sink with storage, extractor fan and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, panelled bath tub, sink, low level wc and heated towel rail
Lawn area and parking
fence enclosed with lawn area, patio area and decking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771126.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD104150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.