3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSlade Lane, Riddlesden, Keighley
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000 - £195,000
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Offering A Stylish Modern Interior
- Three Bedrooms & Potential To Extend Further
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home which enjoys fabulous panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Located within an Idyllic private setting, and offering off street parking with garage, viewing of this excellent home is strongly advised.
GUIDE PRICE £185,000-£195,000. A stylish well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, which enjoys superb views of the surrounding landscape, and offers further potential to be extended.
Riddlesden is a charming residential area which is on the doorstep to a host of local amenities. A nearby local train station is accessible which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the neighbouring cities of Leeds and Bradford. Riddlesden is also conveniently placed between the beautiful village of East Morton, the traditional market town of Bingley, and the ever popular spa town of Ilkley which is famous for its 'flowers in bloom' and its 'Grove' shopping parade. This fantastic property offers ready to move into stylish accommodation, three bedrooms, and further potential tor extend, all of which makes viewings highly recommended. to avoid any disappointment.
A useful passageway porch/utility area which also offers great potential to be renovated or extended further.
Viewers are welcomed into a spacious inner hallway which features a useful under stairs cupboard, and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.85m x 3.48m )
Offering double glazed sliding French doors to the rear which provide access to a stunning raised patio seating area where the property's wonderful views can be truly enjoyed. This generously sized family lounge, features a focal gas fire place, television connections, and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the scenic views, this charming formal dining room also has a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Having a single glazed window to the front this generously proportioned kitchen features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further features include a sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, integrated fridge, and plumbing for a washing machine.
Stair case access from the hallway leads to a landing area which has a double glazed window to the side, and loft access with pull down ladder.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which offers a tremendous panoramic view. This beautifully presented master bedroom also offers a range of high quality fitted wardrobes, vanity dressers, and attractive window bench seating.
Second Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which offers a tremendous far reaching view of the surrounding landscape. This generously sized double bedroom also benefits from having a radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and benefiting from having a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this charming family bathroom comprises of attractive tiling, a bath with shower over, heated chrome towel rail, and a separate low flush w/c.
Located immediately off Slade Lane, viewers will arrive at the property's off street parking area and single garage. You will then find a shared pathway leading to a private paved path which will bring you to the property front entrance.
To the front of the property a leafy garden area is on offer, which includes a mixtures of trees and shrubbery. Steps lead to a lower fruit garden which consists of a variety of established fruit trees and shrubbery. The main attraction to the property's garden is a side lawn and pathway which leads to a superb patio balcony which makes for a wonderful entertaining space where the long distance views can be truly enjoyed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.